Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Developers for Xara

Where are all the developers for Xara website? Here is the result on Fiver. If I do want to pass on work to someone, I really do not have a large option to pick from!!!
    Sure you may say there are developers in UK and U.S. from here but I want to deal with my own currency and if I want to outsource it will be expensive for me to do so.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	132225

Default Re: Developers for Xara

If you paid me in CAD into PayPal, I endure the conversion charge, you don't.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Developers for Xara

Thank you Acorn, you always have a solution but I was thinking where are all the people who use Xara for websites? Last I read, Xara claimed the world has thousands of thousand users, so where do they assemble, where are they? The gallery here is pretty much empty with one or two work to showcase. In all honesty we are comparing a peanut to a watermelon in this regards.