Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default XD pro 19 - Font size tool bar (position px / format px) changed?

Hello, I have 2 installations of XD pro. Namely version 15 and 19 (just installed as a trial version). I have already worked with it yesterday evening and again this morning. Somehow I got an abstract key combination that seems to have changed the font size in the tool bar of XD pro 19. See screenshot: Comparison of XD 15 and XD 19 (up: XD 19 / down XD 15). At first I thought it was an imagination, but it's not. Since I am already older this is very uncomfortable for me. I have already reseted everything via the settings to default values and restarted which changed nothing. I have then uninstalled the test version and reinstalled again which also changes nothing.

Thanks for any tips on how to fix this.

Kind regards, TomTom

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Font Size.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	132197

Default Re: XD pro 19 - Font size tool bar (position px / format px) changed?

Hi TomTom, I believe you are refering to the UI font in Xara. I suggest you try changing this in Settings/System/Display/Scale & Layout in Windows. This will alter the font scaling for ALL programs and not just Xara so take a note of your current setting before making any changes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export-d.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	132205  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: XD pro 19 - Font size tool bar (position px / format px) changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hi TomTom, I believe you are refering to the UI font in Xara. I suggest you try changing this in Settings/System/Display/Scale & Layout in Windows. This will alter the font scaling for ALL programs and not just Xara so take a note of your current setting before making any changes.
    Hello,

thanks for the tip but I'm still using Win 8.1 (it looks like I do not have thse setting) and the strange thing is also that when I start both programs only the XD 19 has the small fonts and additional when I worked last night it was with XD 19 same as XD 15 font size for these filed. Then some I did do some wrong keyboard shortcut and this happend after this. I know this for sure because it would alredy had me upset after installing, so it was first ok and same font size like in X 15.