Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Lightbulb xaratemplates.com SUMMER Discount

Now might be a good time to complement your XDA with XBuilder - discounted to $39 but with the SUMMER coupon, a further 50% off.

https://xaratemplates.com/shop/x-builder/x-builder/

The SUMMER discount is across the board.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: xaratemplates.com SUMMER Discount

Thanks for the heads-up, Acorn.

There also other good deals on that website.

For those of us that still use the standard pro if you renew/upgrade, Magix has Xbuilder and Web Templates as part of the package.

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by RKissane View Post
    For those of us that still use the standard pro if you renew/upgrade, Magix has Xbuilder and Web Templates as part of the package.
    Ray
    Ray, do you also get these new XT products as upgrades?
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by RKissane View Post
    Ray
    Ray, do you also get these new XT products as upgrades?

Acorn,

Future Upgrades are included. I went to my account and the Download for the new version 2022.1 was there. I downloaded, unzipped and replaced the old folders with the new.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

Quote Originally Posted by browj2 View Post
    Acorn,
    Future Upgrades are included. I went to my account and the Download for the new version 2022.1 was there. I downloaded, unzipped and replaced the old folders with the new.
    John, great to hear for those lucky enough to have upgraded at the right time.

Acorn