Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: html animation

Default html animation

Can xara be used to make banner animation? I have come across this site and was wondering if the same can be achieved?
    https://www.creatopy.com/

Default Re: html animation

behzad, if you follow my anime.js series, you will see that almost anything is possible.

https://www.google.com/search?q=site...acorn+anime.js

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

A client wants to do it, I am not interested and I suggested the link I shared. Just was curios to see if xara can do it easily, seems for me to be confusing and I rather not get involved.
    Thanks again Acorn.

Discover the best Mobile app fireware templates. If yes, Uidriver is the right option for you. We provide stunning Mobile app design templates. The perfect starting point for your next mobile app design. [Link removed by moderator]
    Last edited by gwpriester; 07 June 2022 at 12:54 AM.

Uidriver - Obviously you did not read the FAQ about links to commercial sites. And while your solution might be appropriate here, you list no Xara software which is primarily what this board is about. So unless you can tell us why we are wrong, we are going to banish you for spamming. You have 24 hours.