I have no idea why Canadian author/game designers seem attracted to my company. Though the first one, I did some collaborative work with 10 years ago on a project and worked together well. Five years ago, I was creating starship deck plans and because I published my own map products at the time, he asked if I'd be willing to publish a science fiction adventure module using my ships. I said yes. He's a professor at Bishop University in Toronto. Another with less experience, but good game design is a nurse from Edmonton. Because I too was a natural artist since early childhood, I knew wanted to work in the art field, and ended up doing graphic design, though I much prefer creating illustrations than graphic design. I became an illustrator, late in life - say from 45 years old onward. I got a nephew who is also a video game addict, but at least he's just completed a Perdue University BS in Software Engineering and has a bright future, already hired (military drone helicopter software design) and started his first week, last week.