I've been using Xara Photo & Graphic Designer for years and love it! I just upgraded from v.10 to v.19. I definitely love the magnetic lasso - my new favorite tool!

With all of the fantastic upgrades, I have had a few frustrations:

1. I really enjoy the new look handles, however, I can no longer quickly slant my shapes. I used to quickly turn my rectangle into a parallelogram by clicking on the handle, and moving the <-> to the left or right. I have not yet found a way to quickly do this in Xara 19 .

2. At times, some of my text seems to randomly become uneditable. When selecting the text menu, instead of being able to change the text and font, I get a pop up that says, "What type of text do you want to add?" Auto fit inside, fixed inside, on top. I don't want to add text, I just want to edit it!

3. I'm experiencing a bug in v. 19 that I also experienced in v. 10 (hoping it would have been fixed by now). When closing and re-opening Xara, my open documents automatically revert to the last auto-saved version instead of the most recent (manual) saved version. This means that, when opening Xara, I often have to close the auto-saved version and re-open the latest version that I was working on. Please fix this!

Other than those quirks, I really do love the program!