Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Prox15.1 download

Quote Originally Posted by nobbyy2 View Post
    I hear back from Magix support via two different people re my serial number issue.

First response said that 15.1 was part of special promotion via 'Humble bumble' and that Magx could not help re the serial number issue and UI would need to contact HB.

The second support person was much more helpful and provided a file that allowed me to install 15.1.

I still think that Xara/Magix really need to sort out this mess of serials and online activation as I remember having problems in the past.
    I did not have a Humble bumble special- didn't even know what this was had to google it. I downloaded it directly from Magix.

I think that it may have been me that had the humble bumble special - I have a vague memory of purchasing an upgrade as part of a black friday deal, but I cant remember it being referred to as humble bumble!

Thanks again for all of your help!

@nobbyy2

In your account, do you see Xara Designer Pro X365 or one of the other products with X365? This is for anything from Xara version 12 onwards. You should have this. When you renew/upgrade, Magix just updates the Update Service expiry date; your serial number does not change. Thus, you will not see previous versions that you had under the Update Service having the same serial number. When you activate a version under 365, it will show up as in the image below. You can only have 2 at a time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara365 my account.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	132182

For any that do not have X365, and I have several, the serial number is only good for that particular version.

If you purchased from HumbleBundle and activated the serial number, it will show up in your Account, good for just that version.

Your serial number has to match the correct product and version.

Do you have more than one account with Magix? I don't mean the for the forum.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)