Hi all

It has been a couple of years since I posted and I used to use the user name nobbyy, but when I tried to post this thread I appear to have lost the ability to post, presumably because I have not posted for so long - so I set up a new profile - if anyone can advise how I can get my original unlocked I would greatly appreciate it!

Anyway now on to the reason for me posting - my main PC sufferred a catastrophic hard drive failure and annoyingly the clone of the hard drive that I kept for such an occasion turned out to be faulty! Doh!

I ended up buying a new PC and wanted to load Pro X15.1 which was the last version I purchased.

In the hard drive failure I encountered I lost all downloads so I contacted Xara who signposted me to Magix.

I logged onto Magix with my serial number and it recognised my purchase but when I tried to click on the download link it said there were no downloads available!!

I then tried to contact Magic support, explained the problem but still have not heard back from them.

Can anyone advise how I can obtain a copy of Pro X 15.1 please?