Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Prox15.1 download

Hi all

It has been a couple of years since I posted and I used to use the user name nobbyy, but when I tried to post this thread I appear to have lost the ability to post, presumably because I have not posted for so long - so I set up a new profile - if anyone can advise how I can get my original unlocked I would greatly appreciate it!

Anyway now on to the reason for me posting - my main PC sufferred a catastrophic hard drive failure and annoyingly the clone of the hard drive that I kept for such an occasion turned out to be faulty! Doh!

I ended up buying a new PC and wanted to load Pro X15.1 which was the last version I purchased.

In the hard drive failure I encountered I lost all downloads so I contacted Xara who signposted me to Magix.

I logged onto Magix with my serial number and it recognised my purchase but when I tried to click on the download link it said there were no downloads available!!

I then tried to contact Magic support, explained the problem but still have not heard back from them.

Can anyone advise how I can obtain a copy of Pro X 15.1 please?

Default Re: Prox15.1 download

HI

look to see if there is another entry in your magix account for Xara Designer Pro X365 - this should download the latest version copy of designer pro that you purchased
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Hi Handrawn - many thanks for the swift and helpful response.

I have checked my Magix account and unfortunately it only shows the entry detailing Pro X 15.1

Hi again

After Handrawn gave me the helpful advise to try and use a Pro x 365 link, I found an earlier product key for this and managed to get a download link.

I downloaded the programme and then installed an updtat that I was offerred.

So some progress in that I now have a working copy but the bad news is that it is version 12.6.

Any idea as to how I can get it to 15.1 please?

Would also appreciate any help you can give re unlocking my original talk graphics user account so I can post.

you will need to PM TG admin if you have porblems with your account

does version 12.6 have a product key tha begins with P2 or P3 ? - if it begins with P3 then going to program help and check for updates should update to your latest version

if not then you may have to wait for magix

you can contact them direct here infoservice@magix.net if you have not already done so...
    Nothing lasts forever...

I'll pass this along to Barbara B and see if she can get back your original user name.

Thank you that would be very helpful and gratly appreciated!

Acorn suggests using the Lost Password option https://www.talkgraphics.com/login.php?do=lostpw using your old information and then changing your password.

Have you tried this?

Thanks for the suggestion - changed password but still unable to post.

just to confirm, you can log onto your old account you just cannot post?
    Nothing lasts forever...