Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Prox15.1 download

Quote Originally Posted by nobbyy2 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion - changed password but still unable to post.
    Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    just to confirm, you can log onto your old account you just cannot post?
    I can advise you of your older email if that is of any use.
    There seems to be nothing in your old profile that would prevent you Posting.
    If you succeed, let us know and we will remove nobbyy2 for you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi - yes that is correct - I can log on and view, but the reply to thread and post new thread icons are missing.

Hi - yes that is correct - I can log on and view, but the reply to thread and post new thread icons are missing.
    But obviously not when you post as nobbyy2? That's really odd.

Tech support from Magix is non existent. Absolutely disgraceful. If it wasn't for this forum people would have nowhere to go.

gwpriester - yes very odd, I have attached a couple of screen prints - the top image is logged in as Nobby 2 and the reply to thread button is visible and the bottom image is a Nobby and no reply icon is available.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Talk graphics screen prints.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	144.1 KB 
ID:	132120

Handrawn - apologies I have just re- read your post - I missed the bit about updating 12.6, I tried clicking on the link but all I got by doing this was an ad to buy the latest version.

actionit - you are absolutely correct, this is the response I receieved today from Magix:

I am afraid there is no download link available for this program version anymore as it is rather out-dated. The servers which were used for the activation have long been decommissioned.

If you are looking for a way how to update your current website you might want to do so via our free 30-day-trial version of the newest program version (19.0). You can download it via this link under the free download section: http://www.magix.com/gb/free-download/

The response does not make any sense in that as mentioned earlier I managed to download a copy of ProX 12.6 which obvioulsy pre dates 15.1.

I have responded to Magix stating that I am not happy with their response and asking for them to make a copy of 15.1 available to me, but I am really surprised that none of the other forum members have a copy of 15.1 in their archives.
    Last edited by nobbyy2; 30 May 2022 at 02:36 PM.

Hi nobby. I'm pretty sure I have it, because I've saved all my downloads. I however didn't name them with the version all the time but put them in folders with the download date. I think the download dated 4-7-17 is the right one. I don't want to reinstall it to find out - I'm on 19.

Hi Yellowbird - thanks for the response.

The date o& your download seems about correct, I will check my PC and ge5 back to you.

The date for Xara Designer ProX 15.1.0.53605 is May 3rd 2018.

I know because I have the 32 bit version sat in front of me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara 15.1.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	132123

nobby2 I found it. Xara_Designer_Pro_X15_x64_DLV_KA2_en-US_180524_08-11_15_1_0_53605.exe. I'll contact you by private message to download. Thanks Chris for the info.

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbird View Post
    nobby2 I found it. Xara_Designer_Pro_X15_x64_DLV_KA2_en-US_180524_08-11_15_1_0_53605.exe. I'll contact you by private message to download. Thanks Chris for the info.

Nancy
    Hi nobbyy2. I can't message you. Tells me you have opted not to receive private messages.