Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Backspace in Windows 11 > Firefox > Entering text in Facebook, drops to the bottom

drops to the bottom of the screen

This is totally frustrating. If I am responding to a post or just entering text in a Facebook text window and I hit Backspace (which is my most used key), no matter where the text box is, it drops to the bottom of the screen and hides the text I am entering.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

I have a tenuous grip on reality as it is and this is driving me right over the edge.

Default Re: Backspace in Windows 11 > Firefox > Entering text in Facebook, drops to the botto

Sorry Gary not I.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: Backspace in Windows 11 > Firefox > Entering text in Facebook, drops to the botto

I ubnderstand this is a known issue that facebook have not officially tackled and which affects chrome and sometimes other browsers as well

apparently a workaround is to force line breaks at the beginning of paragraphs [shift+enter]; other useres recommend altering the browser zoom...

I cannot vouch for this though as i only post up on facebook when the moon is blue
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...