Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Issue with links in navigation menu.

Hello,
    I used a template to create a site. On the left side, I have a navigation Menu, no navigation bar.
    I have added a new page in my site and added a new line in my navigation menu.
    When I publish, the link is working and I reach the right page, but I cannot come back to another page via the menu.
    Once I'm on the second page, I cannot go on another page.
    It looks like a "one way" travel to my new page.

The site: picnoir.eu. The concerned page is the second page. Other pages are working well.
    (it's my sand box, not the final adress which will be an https)

Could someone give me a tip or an idea how I could resolve this please ?
    Thanks.

Default Re: Issue with links in navigation menu.

It looks like the problem is on your le-pays-de-dabo page so you need to have a look at that page and check if anything is overlapping the menu links. Check you don't have for example duplicate menus or something on top of each other, preventing the click from registering. It's hard to tell the exact problem or how to fix it without seeing the page in Xara. If you still can't figure it out maybe post a xar file with just that page so people can check it out for you.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Marc, I concur with xtom.

The code is failing around the close.png and some WOW slider action involving jQuery.
    I would clone the menu and place it off-page.
    Then select the original menu and delete and accept delete all copies.
    If you still have some page9s) with a menu, that is the problem so delete those as well.
    Finally place the clone back in position an Repeat on all pages for that.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hello,
    I really tried but unfortunatelly nothing better.
    I can share here two pages from my site if someone could have a look ?
    https://e1.pcloud.link/publink/show?...N8Ty3tL0orHKvX

Many thanks in advance.

The pop-Up layer is set to close automatically. Remove that and all is good.

Select your 3 line hamburger icon and go to:
    Utilities > Web Properties > Link (tab) > Pop-Up Layer (radio button) > Settings and remove the tick to close automatically.

In your example, the menu wasn't repeated, and so had to edited on each page separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    The pop-Up layer is set to close automatically. Remove that and all is good.
    Select your 3 line hamburger icon and go to:
    Utilities > Web Properties > Link (tab) > Pop-Up Layer (radio button) > Settings and remove the tick to close automatically.
    In your example, the menu wasn't repeated, and so had to edited on each page separately.
    Thank you Chris.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Guys, you are the best and great.

Thank you very much for your quick resolution.
    My mistake is to let myself be carried away by the creativity and not to think about all the technical aspects, in other words, do not confuse speed and haste !

Many thanks.