Hello everyone. Whatever corner of this huge world you call home, I hope life is treating you good.

I have a quick question. I have a client that has a domain name and hosting at Namecheap. I have never used them. I have for years had all my domain names, and hosting at one hosting site, and when I create a site, boom, I select publish website, I fill in the 4 required fields and 2 optional, and off it goes. Website online. Easy. Perfect. Stress free. Now, back to Namecheap. Holy crap, I've spent seven hours today doing everything to try to get this small site online and nothing, I mean nothing will work. I continuously get an FTP Error, a time out error, etc. I tried from Xara. I tried from FileZilla. I tried going into the File Manager and physically dragging the files into it. (This way did get me the index of... page with a list of all the files lol)...OK so, has anybody, using Xara, published a site into Namecheap successfully, and if so, please enlighten me. At this point, I don't even know if it's possible. Thank you in advance for any help.
Tazz