Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb anime.js - Karaoke

Used usually for heading banners as you have to convert your text lines to SVG shapes so small sizes are ragged - Xara's truncation is too acute.

anime.js - Karaoke.xar

XPro+v21 and Shapes as SVGs.

Demo: https://shared.xara.com/EhHfcIYw6b

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: anime.js - Karaoke

in th original shakespeare portfolio text I think you will find it is the 'sonne of york', but who am i to argue...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    in th original shakespeare portfolio text I think you will find it is the 'sonne of york', but who am i to argue...
    Naw, I'm sure it was shining out of his when I looked:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Son of Yorke.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	219.6 KB 
ID:	132072

Split the difference? In Wordle parlance, I had two right and one wrong, you had three right and two wrong.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I just thought 'sun' was wrong from what I remembered from school

apparently there is no such thing as a definitive shakespeare text - so as I live with someone who is an expert on such things, I went by her guidance hence 'portfolio text' [aparently as oposed to any another of which there are many]
    Nothing lasts forever...

I just thought 'sun' was wrong from what I remembered from school
    apparently there is no such thing as a definitive shakespeare text - so as I live with someone who is an expert on such things, I went by her guidance hence 'portfolio text' [aparently as oposed to any another of which there are many]
    handrawn, my image was the Bodleian First Folio (https://firstfolio.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/ff/r3/1/1).

Acorn

that is a print copy; it now gets very arcane;

every performance of shakespeare in his lifetime would be different - they played to the audience, literaly; that is how they made money and kept them coming back for a 'new' exoperience - 'music hall' style so to speak; so for example when Richarnd III said he was determined to be a villain he would say that directly to the audience and there would be what we now call interactive response from the auditorium... we are gradually getting back to not treating a particular text and treatment as 'sacred'

the script was just used as a point of reference; topical items would be added; things that were considered touchy for the current state of affairs would be left out; ad libbing would be done throughout

I am advised that the [accepted] written portfolio said sonne; what a print editor thought correct spelling is another matter
    Nothing lasts forever...

Enough of the Bard:

LINK

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Enough of the Bard:
    LINK
    Methinks I have hook'd thee.

Acorn

the thread is spiked
    Nothing lasts forever...

Talking Re: anime.js - Karaoke

the thread is spiked
    Definition 'gan'

gan noun
    \gan\
    plural gans
    1 :a unit of force typically exerted at the contact surface of a spike
    2 :a level of humour, similarly pointed in sense 1, where the norm is expressed in thousand parts of a gan - milligan
    3 :the yardstick of humour compared again Spike Milligan as the level of parity; no causal relationship to sense 1 or sense 2 above
    4. gans plural :a practical impossibility in sense 2 as your head will fall off.
    Acorn