Quote Originally Posted by Initiostar View Post
Screen-recording of animations might not achieve the best resolution for mp4 video output; FB and Instagram videos would likely be better created using a good video editor and high-quality graphics.

That said, taking Egg's comments here is an example that could be screen-recorded for a FB/Insta square video format:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Animation_FB.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	132066

Text_fadein_fadeout.xar - this has a message bar where 5 headline messages (could be less rather than more) fade-in and fade-out leaving the visitor with a final headline message. The respective logos are placed side-by-side to suggest a partnership and the contact info is at the bottom.

There are better ways to do this, but for the purpose of creating a simple social media post it should be OK. The approach uses an animation delay for each message with a covering rectangle.
Thanks Initiostar, I'm not using a screen recording, I export the animation from Xara to an uncompressed .avi. Then put it into Video editor, add the music and export it as .mp4. The graphics are high quality. I can export it at 1080p. To get the file size to where I could upload here, I exported at 720p. Your layout and fade-in fade-out headlines is a better idea. I have started working with a video editor called openshot. Some things I can do easily, but I haven't mastered keyframes etc. so I get a little frustrated.