Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Apologies if repeating question

Hi can anyone tell me why all of my reminders and popups regarding designer pro are in German and how to simply remedy it as I am getting fed up having to run google translate all the time?

Cheers
    Ken

Default Re: Apologies if repeating question

Quote Originally Posted by mentorman View Post
    Hi can anyone tell me why all of my reminders and popups regarding designer pro are in German and how to simply remedy it as I am getting fed up having to run google translate all the time?

Cheers
    Ken
    Ken,

When I first upgraded to Pro X19 it loaded the German version - the reminders and popups would have stayed in German had I then not uninstalled that version and downloaded the Pro X19 trial version, which did recognise (in my case) I wanted the UK version.

Given the ongoing issues with Magix installers, I'm not sure this approach would necessarily work, and even if it did, my guess is that your Design Gallery will not fully populate as it should. There is no X19 Design Gallery as far as I know; it is the same as X18 and the installer gets lost trying to find it.

I did eventually get the Design Gallery to load and all is OK atm.

I would raise a support ticket with Magix and seek advice.
    Gary
    www.initiostar.co.uk

Xara Designer Pro+ and Xara Designer Pro X 19.0.1.65946 DL x64 Feb 7 2023

Sorry for delay in replying but thanks for the advice. Just wanted to know if this was something easily fixed but seems support ticket the only way forward. Have done nothing but follow upgrade instructions so cannot see an error on my part. Perhaps a cunning plan to get us back into Europe
    Cheers
    Ken

what I did was uninstall version 18 and 19 completely - and then reinstall ver 19 with the current installer [uk] which is not german

no longer have ver 18 but don't need both
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...