Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yikes! I can't find where to set permissions anywhere - even where the help files say it is - in ftp commands when I right click.

Sharon P.
    www.fischerpassmoredesign.com
    IP

Did you figure it out mom? If not, log on to your site(using WS_FTP95), left click (to select or "highlight" it)on the file you want to change permissions on then right click on it for the drop down box. Go to "chmod(UNIX)" and left click on it, that will bring up the dialog box to set permissions. Check each file and set each one where you want it, I had one *.cgi set wrong and it wouldn't work........Took me all night to figure out what was wrong! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] (did I hear you say "DUH!")hahaha, Let me know if you got it or if that helps. C-ya
    IP

According to the webhost I have, they don't use unix, they use NT or something. I don't think I can use the board. I have to reread all the stuff from ikonboard and the emails I got from my host. **sigh**

It's taking me awhile to work on this because I just got a very good new customer!!!!!

Murals and freshening up of old decor in 17 amusement parks here in CA!!! yaaay!! I'm soooo happy because in April I just quit my day job to go for this art biz and it's been getting scary.

Sharon P.

[This message was edited by mom_de_bomb on August 15, 2001 at 13:30.]
    IP

Sharon,

Great news about the new client. Knock em dead with your designs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Mickie
    IP

Thanks Mickie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Sharon P.
    IP