Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can we ever have enough Triskelion stereograms?

This one was tricky. I used an image from a search that is a double spiral. So I was not able to figure out how to do this with the spiral shape.

So I made a vector line of one of the three legs of the triskelion and applied an art brush made from a repeating fill. I had to create a central line in the middle of the shapes then increase the line width and add the art brush. I have made the three vector shapes in colors to show how the one shape joins with the others.

Then I had to determine where the one leg will join with the others (each rotated 120 degrees).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flat art.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	132002   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Depth and Art Brush.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	196.1 KB 
ID:	132003  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Triskelion 9.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	729.7 KB 
ID:	132004  

Default Re: Can we ever have enough Triskelion stereograms?

I could view this stereogram Gary but found it difficult to keep in 'total' view. Perhaps the grey-scale image or whatever you call it could be less of a greyscale shift?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg - The pattern is pretty noisy then thin shapes with a lot of depth change. So this might be causing some of the difficulty.

Try following one of the lines around the shapes focusing just on the section of line as you go.

This one had too much depth for me. As I looked at the top part, the back would loose focus and if I looked at the back, the top would loose focus. It took a minute to get everything to sink.

Ray

Yes that was the same for me Ray.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Answer is no. Love them Gary. I’ve shown my daughters and they think it’s magic. Might even buy your book on them for Christmas next.
    They loved the Mickey Mouse. The generation always views on iPads of course.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.