Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default A Mickey Mouse Stereograms

I frequently create a vector drawing of the outline for the hidden image. But in this case I used the drawing to make the stereogram. The texture of the paper background fills out the hidden image.

I posted this on our Facebook page today but it has not done well in terms of likes. Most people see stereograms as a puzzle and if they can see it right off then they move on to the next image.

Only a small percent appreciate the craft that goes into making one of these images. Most of the time, Gene Levine and I feel like we are doing these images mostly for our enjoyment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M Mouse.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	474.4 KB 
ID:	131995  

Default Re: A Mickey Mouse Stereograms

Well, I enjoy and appreciate them. Not all equally but I'm sure you can understand that.

This one shows a whole new approach that I've not seen you using before. Simple, sweet, colorful. Thanks!

Finally ... managed to see that the right way round ... Once anyway - Can't do it again.

Makes a huge difference the right way round. Hard to believe how much!
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

[QUOTE=Baoy;647571]Well, I enjoy and appreciate them. [/QUOT]

and I wanted to see this one so bad, usually my wife can but her eyes are tired so she couldn't either.
    Last edited by wizard509; 07 May 2022 at 09:31 PM. Reason: dui(plicate post
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Larry, I have suggested this before. Download the image and print it out. You both might have better luck looking at an image on paper.

I deleted your duplicate post.

I can see the attached image above quite clearly Gary but I did find the one on your stereogram difficult to view at first.

Most people see stereograms as a puzzle and if they can see it right off then they move on to the next image
    I'm the opposite, if I can't view it straight off I keep trying until I do.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thank you GP.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

i didn't find it any easier or more difficult to see, though it's easy to work out what it is going to be straight away - impressive 3D, but there is an overlap on the left [as viewed] side of the head. of a ghost mouse eye and nose, and another nose on the hand, clearly visible to me... I realise this may just be the way it is...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

but there is an overlap on the left [as viewed] side of the head
    Yes this is the challenge. Those solid shapes have to repeat across the image to work. Normally in a hidden image with a good random pattern, those repeats are not apparent except to your eye.