Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default unlock skin alien 4000 and skin alien xenofex2

I have been using the subject programs in my xara applications for years. Recently I purchased a new computer and transferred all my files including the two apps shown in the subject. I would like to know why I show both apps in my product listing but no key. How do I get a key for these products.

Manny

Default Re: unlock skin alien 4000 and skin alien xenofex2

Just a guess here but maybe Xara did not renew the license for these programs?

were these originally installed bundled with a xara program; is so you may have been able to upgrade for free and use them whilst the bundle licence still applied

but as gary says, since xara no longer bundle them, a reinstall on a new computer may mean you now need to buy a license
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

The free versions that came with Xara Xtreme only had a couple of working filters.

If you bought them and had all the filters working, your licence key numbers should still function. I've installed mine in a couple of new computers since getting them, and the licence keys still function fine.

Try searching your old computer for the licence keys. BELARC ADVISOR https://www.belarc.com/products/belarc-advisor finds both the Alien Skin Eye Candy 4000 and Xenofex 2 Licence keys on my machine.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

that is good to know
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...