Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Amazing set of photo filters from XaraTemplates.com

https://xaratemplates.com/x-presets/

3653 preset filters that you can drag and drop onto any photo. $29 USD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot .jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	131938  

Default Re: Amazing set of photo filters from XaraTemplates.com

I was tempted but I have just invested in Filter Forge Studio 11, where you can do your own:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	None of these are Gary.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	131939

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    https://xaratemplates.com/x-presets/

3653 preset filters that you can drag and drop onto any photo. $29 USD
    Yes, great addition and looking very useful at a great introduction price.

Fantastic edition.
    I did have a question for Michal, or @acorn.
    Regarding XaraTemplates from https://xaratemplates.com/

I understand the full creation of a site from Michal, but I think I read a portion of the documentation that once you select a particular block from Michals selection you have to use xbuilder for the rest of the site.

I must be misunderstanding, because often times you want to use a element from xbuilder, then add your own creativity for the rest of the site.
    Would that be a correct statement? Sorry, I’m getting old.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    Fantastic edition.
    I did have a question for Michal, or @acorn.
    Regarding XaraTemplates from https://xaratemplates.com/

I understand the full creation of a site from Michal, but I think I read a portion of the documentation that once you select a particular block from Michals selection you have to use xbuilder for the rest of the site.

I must be misunderstanding, because often times you want to use a element from xbuilder, then add your own creativity for the rest of the site.
    Would that be a correct statement? Sorry, I’m getting old.
    Bill, if you are asking about restrictions, I don't believe Michal has intended there to be any licensing ones.

It is possible a particular block has page dependencies that are not obvious.
    In that case you need to look at all the Help Layers, off-page detail and hidden assets, including Placeholders to decide what is required.

What I do is drag a block onto a separate design file, which creates a new page and from there copy and paste into my main design.
    That way, you keep everything that Michal intended or required easily accessible if something fails in testing.

Always read the label.

Terms of Use:
    2. Use and modificationsYou can use the product provided by XaraTemplates.com for many domains and products (your or your client’s) with the right to self-modifications. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may remove our copyright from the footer of the templates if needed. The purchase of the product is not synonymous with the transfer of copyright, regardless of whether the changes were made by the user or not. No use of our trademarks is granted under this Agreement. Please contact us if you have any requirements that are not covered by these terms.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks @acorn. I figured so. Also dragging a block, or a pic effect onto a new page, one’s able to use Michal’s element and inspect turning on or off the various layers or animations. Thanks again.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.