Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Part-finished animation ......

Thanks folks. It's an ongoing project. Whilst SVGator is good it's in no way as versitile as Flash used to be where you could import numerous .swf files into a single swf file. At present I'm having to create placeholders one above another with various .svg files to create the overall effect. But it keeps me out of the pub!
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I'll try getting some bounce on the barriers but meanwhile here's the latest version. Lights included but they need switching off at some times. Crap looking train added. You might need to do Ctrl+F5 to ensure you're viewing the latest version of the svg's

DEMO
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I knew there was a train coming! Even two....

One suggestion: lower the trains a bit. Now they seem too hover above the tracks.

them bogies is on the track, but the fast motion probably makes them appear to fly somewhat; could lower a tad maybe, but the simplicity of the design may mean it makes no difference to the optics outside of a still?

either way it is very well done

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bogies.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	131934
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...