Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara DPX19 Content Pack and missing Droid font

Hi,

Xara DPX19

When I import the web template from Modern Business Websites, Professionals (R), I get a message that the font Droid is not installed and that I "have not yet installed the content pack for this product, which installs fonts used by templates in the Designs Gallery. Download and install it using the option in the Help menu."

I have installed the content pack from this version, but it actually installs the content pack for V18. I tried installing it again today with the same result. The installer screen indicates Content Pack 18.0.0.0.

Is it just me or do others have the same problem?

How can I get the font, "Droid?" Edit: I installed it from DaFont. I presume that this is the correct one. However, I should not have had to do this.

Edit again: It is supposed to be Droid Serif. I activated it from Adobe but this doesn't help or install anything. Got correct Droid Serif from DaFont. Still...

Thanks,
    Last edited by browj2; 14 April 2022 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Got Droid from DaFont and Droid Serif from Adobe
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

Default Re: Xara DPX19 Content Pack and missing Droid font

I am showing on my system that it is installed. Droid Serif is a True Type font not Open Type font so you may have to scroll down to see it.

Ray

Hi Ray,

Droid Serif was not installed at all. I now have it from DaFont and the message no longer pops up when opening the web template.

However, do you have the Content Pack for v18 or v19 installed? Using v19 it shows the Content Pack for v18.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

How do you checking which version the content pack is? I have always just loaded it when I do an upgrade, so not sure which version it is.

Ray

I have installed the content pack from this version, but it actually installs the content pack for V18
    same here john
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by RKissane View Post
    How do you checking which version the content pack is? I have always just loaded it when I do an upgrade, so not sure which version it is.
    Ray
    Ray, try Windows > Apps and features then click on one of your installers.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat