Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara web 19 and windows 11 and problem with youtube video

All working Ok but embedding youtube video is a problem. Using an iframe and as soon as I enter code after a while Xara web closed by itselfe.

Using Windows 11
    Xara web diesigner Premium 19

Default Re: Xara web 19 and windows 11 and problem with youtube video

jelcin, at some point do update your TG profile to your new XDA version - it helps.

Not sure what you are doing.

Are you getting the Embed Code directly from YouTube and adding it to a Placeholder?
    Are you using the Xara YouTube Widget?

When you "enter code", are you then able to press the OK or Apply buttons to add the code?

Have you run XWDPv19 as Admin at all since you updated?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Whenever I am trying to embed a youtube video Xara web Designer Premium 19 on my Windows 11 after like 10 seconds crash and closes down. And it happens only regarding youtube videos. It is the same if I use Wiggett or just as a placeholder and enter the iframe code by myself. I noticed that using the same iframe code in the Dreamwiwer HTML video works fine but the same iframe code in Xara does not.

And sometimes I got messages from youtube that this video can not be played. And the weirdest thing is also that we sometimes Widget work and I just copy it to the new site and then change the video link just crash.

And my projects are on hold. In Xara 18, and Xara 17 on my older PC Windows 7 I never had any kind of those problems.

Random like this usually indicates a memory problem for where Xara is writing to. Uses MS's Windows Memory Diagnostic.
    Also where your program is stored could have a hard disk issue. I use Defraggler.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat