Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Strange and ``satanic´´ latin text in the text box

Today happended too me a very strange thing and i wanted to share it.

I was trying to align texts in my document,and when i selected the alignment it eppeared satanic texts in latin, i almost pissed my pants. If i repeat the process, every time shows me a completly diferent text.

Steps:
    Select text tool, click at the document, click control mayus L(alignment).

This are some of the texts:
    -The pain will provide for those who are suffering from the pain of the consequences of our desire to escape from the pain. There is no great consequences for anyone, no pain, no pain, no pain, no hardship. Some pleasure eu exercise, do some cillum do a lot of pain, great pain, labor pain, the consequences provide the soul with the pain of convenience. But is it important to feel good? (Dolore proident in qui dolor duis elit consequat fugiat nostrud in velit. Nulla magna consequat quis, dolor dolore do aliqua labore, nulla irure. Aliqua commodo eu exercitation aliqua cillum do amet duis magna dolor labore dolor consequat proident anim dolor commodo. Esse sed duis magna?)

Wink Re: Strange and ``satanic´´ latin text in the text box

You were using the Text Tool and pressed Shift+Ctrl+L and got lorem ipsum text inserted.
    The same shortcut with the Selector Tool is for Object Alignment.

Nothing Satanic there.

188 HotKey 0x4c L Adjust Constrain Shift+Ctrl+L ArrangeAlignment Dialog Window Presents the Object Alignment dialog.
    189 HotKey 0x4c L Adjust Constrain Shift+Ctrl+L Key_TextTool_LoremIpsum Text Key Command Inserts Lorem ipsum text at cursor or highlighted text.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Strange and ``satanic´´ latin text in the text box

I prefer the satanic text suggestion.

Default Re: Strange and ``satanic´´ latin text in the text box

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    You were using the Text Tool and pressed Shift+Ctrl+L and got lorem ipsum text inserted.
    The same shortcut with the Selector Tool is for Object Alignment.

Nothing Satanic there.

188 HotKey 0x4c L Adjust Constrain Shift+Ctrl+L ArrangeAlignment Dialog Window Presents the Object Alignment dialog.
    189 HotKey 0x4c L Adjust Constrain Shift+Ctrl+L Key_TextTool_LoremIpsum Text Key Command Inserts Lorem ipsum text at cursor or highlighted text.

Acorn

google translation

thanks for the answer ..... and the info, I didn't know any of the commands .....

The Lorem Ipsum thing, is the first thing I thought of, but I discarded it because it seemed "very complex" ...... It surprised me, because each time it gave me a different text (in Latin) ... I had to see for at least 10 different ones: the first one left me so crazy (it seemed taken from the movie The Exorcist)

Very curious