Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Button and RollOver Issue

Hi Everybody,

I've attached an example ".web" file that can illustrate a menu issue that I have.
    The issue is that when a visitor moves his mouse-arrow onto the blue header of the page, then both buttons display the MouseOver image.
    I need to correct that behaviour.
    In addition, if the visitor clicks on either MouseOver image, they will be linked to an old page that I experimented with a long time ago. I have no such link described in this example and would sure like to know how that link comes about? I tried to also attach the ".htm" generated by Xara, but failed. I guess ".htm" files are invalid.
    Many thanks for any clues to what I've misunderstood.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Many Thanks,
    -Paul-
    If I wasn't so stupid, I wouldn't have to be so persistent.

Default Re: Button and RollOver Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Bruneau View Post
    Hi Everybody,

I've attached an example ".web" file that can illustrate a menu issue that I have.
    The issue is that when a visitor moves his mouse-arrow onto the blue header of the page, then both buttons display the MouseOver image.
    I need to correct that behaviour.
    In addition, if the visitor clicks on either MouseOver image, they will be linked to an old page that I experimented with a long time ago. I have no such link described in this example and would sure like to know how that link comes about? I tried to also attach the ".htm" generated by Xara, but failed. I guess ".htm" files are invalid.
    Many thanks for any clues to what I've misunderstood.
    Your blue header has a return link back to your main site and overlaps your popup buttons - remove the link from the blue header and create an additional matching header (maybe something a bit more obvious) that does not overlap.

ButtonExample_1.web.xar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dont Overlap Links.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	315.8 KB 
ID:	131812

Hopefully this helps,

Gary

Default Re: Button and RollOver Issue

Thank you soooooo much, Gary. This issue was making me nuts and there is no way I would have looked to a link in that banner.
    Many Thanks,
    -Paul-
    If I wasn't so stupid, I wouldn't have to be so persistent.