Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Process to receive/set up contact form information with mailierlite

Hi All

Can someone please advise how I receive contact details from a contact form on my website created with mailerlite?

I have watched some videos but still unclear.

I have created & embedded the contact form using HTML code, now if someone completes the enquiry form how do I receive their contact info' is there a way to receive the info for instance to my email address from the person completing (& sending) the form/enquiry?

Many Thanks in advance

Dave

Default Re: Process to receive/set up contact form information with mailierlite

Dave,

Assuming you have a mailerlite account, I would contact their support directly and explain what you want to do. The explanation for changing login credentials is here: https://www.mailerlite.com/help/how-...in-credentials

As you have a new IONOS email a/c and domain (from your other thread on email hosting), you would I presume want to add this to your mailerlite a/c and delete any redundant user credentials.

Assuming too, you had a conversation with IONOS on your 'old web domain name' have they now 'blocked' it, or have you succeeded in reaching your third party developer?

Gary

Default Re: Process to receive/set up contact form information with mailierlite

Hi Gary
    Thanks it is a matter of going through the processes I think on mailerlite's website, I think there is a flow of actions that can be created.

I just used the new email address I created to login with a password so the IONOS isn't an issue. I didn't bother to have a conversation with IONOS as my website is hosted with no problems, I just needed to speed up having an active email account for my site.

I will try watching the tutorials again as there must be a relatively simple way to link enquiries to be forwarded from the customer contact box I created to be sent to my email address.

Thanks again

Dave