Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Update XDP 19

Default Re: Update XDP 19

Thanks you Matt for informing us.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MB365 View Post
    We are in communication with Magix. Xara and Magix are working together to find and fix the Online Content Catalog and 504 errors. Just like we did with the v19 installer issues. I will respond in this thread when the issue is fixed and verified, again just like I did before.

Best and have a good weekend.
    Matt
    thanks Matt; have to say I did not have issues with updating to ver 19, apart from getting the deutsch installer - kein problem

still miss rob-xar
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Update on 504 errors. According to Magix, there is not an obvious issue that is creating the 504 errors. They would request users continue to try, which will either lead to success or expose an issue through deeper monitoring. If you do experience issues, then please submit a support ticket with Magix. In addition, a datacenter upgrade is expected this or next week which should help overall performance.

Matt

Indeed, sometimes the OCC works and sometimes not. Just had a hit and a miss (504) again.

I'm lucky not to have had the german version download however, the content gallery is missing and there isn't an option to turn it on under the galleries. It borked version 18 as well when it did the update. I also have "reactivate" the program every time I open up. Please get this fixed. I use photo filters all the time on my projects.

I get a error message when installing:- Could not access network location [WIX-DIR-COMMON-DOCUMENTS] Xara_Xara Designer Pro X\.

From Xara Post #44 > 29 March:

If you do experience issues, then please submit a support ticket with Magix. In addition, a datacentre upgrade is expected this or next week which should help overall performance.
    I summitted a support ticket a while back wrt the Designs Gallery not loading, or only partially loading. The response back indicated there was a server issue on their side, which should be resolved with the datacentre upgrade mentioned in Xara's post.

I have Pro X19, so cannot tell if this is exactly the same issue for Web Designer. I picked up that the datacentre upgrade should be this week - w.b.4th April.

Gary
    Last edited by Initiostar; 04 April 2022 at 12:55 PM.

Is there any update on the Content gallery being fixed? Mine still shows I need to enable Design gallery, however, the option is not in the galleries menu. I'm also missing the flyout for Galleries on the side. I only have page & layout gallery. Would uninstalling and reinstalling fix this?

Try this: Go to Window/Control Bars and select Galeries. Perhaps you need to deselect it first and then select it again. What works sometimes as well is minimize the app and then maximize it again.