Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web normal colors not showing correctly

Hi
    The video explains the issue in detail:

https://www.loom.com/share/33d5634f4...f8c2b0ec5e6c98

Thanks

Default Re: Web normal colors not showing correctly

I've not listened but all you should need is to tune Web Properties > Website > Web link colours to your theme colours.
    Pick one that is right, check and copy it.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi
    I've played with the Web link colors and only drawdown.org is shown in blue when my page appears. "Makeway Canada" which also has a link still does not display as colored, nor does the longer phrase "Six Sector Solution" even after playing with the Web color options. It sill looks like Xara needs to have a domain suffix like ".org" or ".com" in the selected text to display link colors - unless I'm missing something - thx.

Go to Web Properties > Website > Web link colours and set all the link colours to Web default.
    Go to each link in turn and ensure Use common website link colours is ticked.

Make sure you press Apply for each change.

Acorn

Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn
    I've been using Chrome. When I displayed my page in Firefox everything looked fine.and the normal blue color of all my hyperlinks was clearly displayed. So this had nothing to do with Xara. Moving on to the next issue ;-))
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eselick View Post
    Hi Acorn
    I've been using Chrome. When I displayed my page in Firefox everything looked fine.and the normal blue color of all my hyperlinks was clearly displayed. So this had nothing to do with Xara. Moving on to the next issue ;-))
    Thanks
    eselick, if you have been changing and viewing your design lots then you need to clear your browser cache by pressing Ctrl+F5. xara creates a local web server path for each design and session. Despite also having no-cache meta statements, caching still can happen.
    Clear cache or with your XDA, "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" [The IT Crowd, 2006].

Acorn