Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Great resource XaraTemplates

At the risk of promoting a product, many users can benefit from Xara Templates. I found the resources extremely helpful with many tips not shown in the Xara product itself.
    The product resources explain in many ways how Xara features work with demos and such. If on a timeline for clients, or just a hobbyist there’s ready made blocks, a couple of new galleries, and new navigation.
    If you’d just like to design, the site contains a lot of great tips.
    The xaratemplates was offered with Xara some time ago, and I wish it were again, although the addition is a very economical add on to your Xara program.
    Sorry for the promotion mods; but I had almost forgotten this valuable resource.

I did have a question for @acorn or Michel. Are all the components of this product working with Pro+. Thanks

-Bill
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Default Re: Great resource XaraTemplates

Bill, XaraTemplates has been a thing for a long time and promoted many times by several TGers - https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...445#post427445.

Magix did its usual, bought into XT, promoted it and dropped it quickly.
    Even if no longer free through Magix, XBuilder is worth the money.
    i bought all the Template Packs too.

They are just very useful and better that most of the Xara offerings.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Even if no longer free through Magix, XBuilder is worth the money.
    i bought all the Template Packs too.

They are just very useful and better that most of the Xara offerings.
    Agreed!

XBuilder (XaraTemplates) is still available with the Upgrade for Xara DPX. I recently upgraded and got and installed XaraTemplates. The email from XaraTemplates.com has several very useful links.

Interestingly, Magix just extended the Update Service for the existing serial number that expired a couple of years ago. I just downloaded and installed the latest version on one computer, and the old version on the other computer has been unlocked for the on-line Catalogue.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

Thanks John. Good to know. I guess I should check my previous versions.
    -W
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by browj2 View Post
    Interestingly, Magix just extended the Update Service for the existing serial number that expired a couple of years ago. I just downloaded and installed the latest version on one computer, and the old version on the other computer has been unlocked for the on-line Catalogue.
    Could that be because of the recent update to the Magix Update Service app?

Could that be because of the recent update to the Magix Update Service app?
    I doubt it. Magix did this extension of the update service with other programs. I just didn't think that they would or could do it with Xara. It does make the process simpler by avoiding multiple serial numbers for the same program and different versions of the same program.
    As I have mentioned, the Update Service update is just to keep track of which version is installed and to advise you of an update (patch). I had this same thing pop up for each of my Magix programs on 2 computers.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

I’d like to mention as well Michael has a darn good deal at xaratemplates has a great deal till the end of March. Xbuilder, many templates, and stock photos package. https://xaratemplates.com/deals/
    For new designers many great working examples. For those new Xara there’s substantial very valuable instruction. I’m very impressed with this offering.
    The explanations that Michael offers provide valuable insights into how many features work. One can view all the instructions prior to buying.
    His explanations of auto fit and variants was very valuable, offering tips. I’m able to understand parallax’s now. 5 ⭐️
    -Bill
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design