Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default "The Artist" in the physical reality...

Gare brought to our attention that outside of the digital box, as it were, that there are so folks whom have artistic hobbies beyond the digital box, that brighten up ones home, garden, or life its self for many reasons.

Funny story, but the dog has gained weight, and it was getting cramped for the both of us to nap on our couch, lol, so I asked the youngest son to go out to the back work and garden area, to mill some wood we usually have on hand, and craft us up a day bed...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daybed.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	232.4 KB 
ID:	131699

Attachment 131644

Then this Holiday Season, we get snow.. here on the west coast of BC, it's not often that we get a white Christmas... so I ask the oldest to change up our back garden area to something fun and electric... Here he is kicking my butt in shuffle puck... oh my what fun...

Here is our new cat hutch we built, as we have four feral cats, a polydactyl cat who serves a surrogate father figure... and the old cat tree was, well, getting old and tattered lol.

Name:	tree.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	131696

Attachment 131645

We have so many examples of practical, yet artsy builds, and yard designs... and then enters the digital world of capture... it is all so simply marvelous.

Attachment 131646

When we took over our complex, we changed the whole feel of things... When people drive in from work on Fridays, after working hard all week, they are greeted to groomed common areas.

Name:	front lawn.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	297.2 KB 
ID:	131697

Attachment 131647

I would have to search through my files a bit to find many more actual life examples of Artistry, as we just recently got this new computer, but heck yes, there are so many things we all do the revolve around creative thinking for demonstration, and or enjoyment... So post away folks... let's see your artistic side of practical life, and all the wonders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	addition.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	203.8 KB 
ID:	131648  
    Last edited by gidgit; 09 March 2022 at 06:03 PM.