Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

UPDATE: Well, one nice thing about heading a thread is that you always have the "power" to alter or change or delete the message, YIPPEE!!

(08/06/2002) Well, I am happy to say that I have completed the new and improved Moms Angel after loosing the finalized files to a blunder, mostly on my behalf. I was shocked, dismayed and yet I knew I could "do it better" so I did. I like the glow around the inside of the frame, I like shafts of light and the way the lighting plays off of the wings. The bottom of the frame blends more with the cloudy sky instead of a star field. Just little improvements. It's not the original but it is and, I think, better. Now I need to back the darn thing up and make her really safe!! And I can get back to the, lets see, 6 no 7 other art projects I have on the boards.......sigh!! I'm happy!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

(08/09/2002) I have added in a Golden glow, folks tell me that angels are all diffused with a golden glow, so I added one in and I made the hale with "spiked beams" of light coming off of it, hope it's not too much, but I swear this is the last time. I'm done, really I am!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

(08/11/2002) I flipped the halo and changed the spikey glow to a soft glow around it. I also softened the golden rays that are incorporated into the "Gods Light" decending upon her form and also added a wing shape with fractal plazma with stained glass transparency applied to it, then overlaid it onto the main wing to bring out more detail.

Original Message:

I am prowd to say....I'm Finished with my project......... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

May I present "Moms Angel" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Done with lots of love and lots of time!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

The file is a bit over the limit and the size is a bit much and I'm sorry about that, any smaller and she would loose way too much detail!!!

I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks to Maya and Mike for all the help and tips and support using programs of XaraX and PhotoPaint. I would have pulled my hair out if not for the help!!! THANKS BUNCHES!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---

[This message was edited by RAMWolff on August 11, 2002 at 14:26.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moms_Angel_Golden_M2S.jpg 
Views:	604 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	6990  
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---