Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Web pages exported are skewed when viewed

Quote Originally Posted by Davora View Post
    Hi Acorn
    Thanks (I think)? that is the opposite of what I want to do as my website has lots of different length pages so I want it to float when someone is at the bottom of the page so they can easily scroll click the arrow to return to the top of the page.
    Maybe the second option will work?

I have to try it & see!
    I will let you know :-)

Have a nice weekend!
    Thanks again..
    Kind Regards
    Dave
    Dave, if you place the Sticky at the bottom of your page, it displays bottom of the browser for all vertical scrolls.

If you also set the Sticky with Auto-fit to Page (Bottom, Right) then each Sticky repeated will end up in the same place at the page bottom of all pages in the design.
    It was this step you were probably unaware of.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Web pages exported are skewed when viewed

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Dave, to make the Arrow fixed at the same height, you have two approaches.

The first one is place on the design page, make sticky and then repeat on all pages.
    If, thereafter, you change its position, all other pages follow that change.

The second one is the same but place the Arrow off the design page and on the pasteboard..
    This time the Arrow is at the same height but butts against the edge of the browser.
    Effectively it is off the page when the page is narrower than the browser width but on the page otherwise.
    Adding some transparency lets the viewer see under it.

Acorn
    Hi Acorn
    Thanks I have gone for the second option