Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Who remembers these? Stereogram

How many people recognize the yellow thingy. And how many people remember 78s? 45s? 33 LPs?[/QUOTE]

Hi Gary, I do recognize the yellow thingy and actually still use them. I have been collecting and still use vinyl records for the last 50 years or so. I transfer songs from vinyl to my computer using .wav format to retain the original sound which I love and make different playlists. I use these playlists at dances for seniors who love the old stuff from the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. This is a great way for me to stay busy and active.

Roly

This is a great way for me to stay busy and active.
    Excellent.

There are some interesting facts in this video. Firstly there were no juke-boxes at the implimentation of the 45. Secondly the use of a large centre hole made it far easier to hold up to ten stacked 45's rather than the small holed versions.

It's a rather long video, but for the demographics of TG members might be of interest.

To view just a specific part of the video FF to the 34 minute section of this video
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host