Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Prisma Art Filters App

A number of years ago, Gary (Priester) shared his enthusiasm here for the Prisma art filters app for Android and Apple mobile devices. I liked it too and purchased the premium version allowing HD-resolution and such, and no adds.

I just discovered that Prisma also offers a web app (https://app.prisma-ai.com) so that it can also be used on the PC. If you have a premium license, you can use this for the web app at no extra costs. You only have to create an account within the mobile app (entering an email address and a code they send you by email), after which you can link the web app to your account by logging in with your email address (and a new code they send you).

In my case, there was an issue with this syncing process but support sorted this out quickly enough.

Default Re: Prisma Art Filters App

Wow! I'll check that out. Right now.

That is so cool.

Recently Prisma changed their interface on the mobile app so you have to load a series of photos you would like to apply filters to. But I prefer just going to photos directly. Also I only have about 12 filters loaded and it is really hard and time consuming to see how the other filters work.

Boy, I owe you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toyota Logo_prisma_dachshund.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	556.9 KB 
ID:	131379  

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    That is so cool.
    I thought you might be happy.

Recently Prisma changed their interface on the mobile app so you have to load a series of photos you would like to apply filters to.
    Huh, not on my device. I can/have to only open one picture at a time. I hope they don't change the web app in that way.

But I prefer just going to photos directly. Also I only have about 12 filters loaded and it is really hard and time consuming to see how the other filters work.
    Agreed. The web app is much easier to use. What I like too is the direct access to the folders where I keep my photos. The web app also seems apply the filters a bit faster.

Boy, I owe you.
    Yeah, big time!

Actually, your cheerful response is more than enough.

This is what I am talking about. Instead of going directly to photos, I now have to select and add photos to Prisma.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2027.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	131380  

That's an iPhone, right? I'm using an Android phone and it looks a bit different. Your screenshot shows only a limited set of images; on my phone I get to see all the photos that are stored on it, including those that were already processed by Prisma. So, quite a lot of pics to go through.

Only when I click the '+' I can browse to the different folders on my phone and limit the selection I can choose from. I have to do this each time after applying an effect. So, if I get what you're saying, your setup might actually improve the workflow: first collect all the pictures you want to use and then process them one by one.

Anyway, the web app makes it all much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    That is so cool.

Recently Prisma changed their interface on the mobile app so you have to load a series of photos you would like to apply filters to. But I prefer just going to photos directly. Also I only have about 12 filters loaded and it is really hard and time consuming to see how the other filters work.

Boy, I owe you.
    If I may Gary what is the Stereogram showing? I tried so hard but I cannot make it out.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Larry - It's the three ellipses of the Toyota logo. Can you download the image and print it out? Maybe you will have better success if the stereogram is on paper.

Thank you, Gary.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I've had my Toyota Prius for 7 years +.
    I always think the logo looks like a cowboy with a hat
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host