Quote Originally Posted by Initiostar View Post
This is the image on my Android from your live site: The sticky text Beverlyee AFAICT is still hanging below its sticky rectangle container - this is not an issue for Android other than it looks odd.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220112-142212.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	131357

The problem is again AFAICT with iOS and likely the anchor link scrolls up until its hits the sticky object, which is in fact the bottom of the "y". You also have an photo in your screenshot that looks to impinge on the anchor bar, maybe not an issue but give the anchor a bit more space top and bottom.

I tried to explain this, but here is your screenshot with the issue:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sue.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	152.9 KB 
ID:	131358

Appreciate we solved one issue and hit another, but we have to eliminate the hanging 'y' - we are then doing exactly what you saw here https://initiostar.co.uk/demo/testWidth/ where you said it worked OK?

Gary

@Initiostar, that worked! I shrank the font, still goes weird on the below headings but I can adjust that I think.

What I did notice, when I do a refresh on my Apple phone, that instead of landing on the upper part of the home page, it drops down to the "contact" part down below...any clue why? I've never seen that happen with any other website when I've done a refresh...sigh