Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    497

    Default UPDATE & RELOCATION OF MY XARA PRO & WEB DESIGNER SOFTWARE TUTORIALS COLLECTION

    Just in case anyone had booked marked the original...

    I changed apps where I keep this stuff and had to relocate...

    And it's more readable and easier to nav...

    Cliff

    THEY'RE HERE...
    http://pianomagicnewsletter.com/ (never done - never time for me)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Placitas, New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    40,462

    Default Re: UPDATE & RELOCATION OF MY XARA PRO & WEB DESIGNER SOFTWARE TUTORIALS COLLECTION

    Thanks for this update Cliff.
    Gary W. Priester
    Mr. Moderator Emeritus Dude
    , Sir

    gwpriester.com | eyetricks-3d-stereograms.com | eyeTricks on Facebook






  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    497

    Default Re: UPDATE & RELOCATION OF MY XARA PRO & WEB DESIGNER SOFTWARE TUTORIALS COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by cmpan1 View Post
    Just in case anyone had booked marked the original...

    I changed apps where I keep this stuff and had to relocate...

    And it's more readable and easier to nav...

    Cliff

    THEY'RE HERE...
    I forgot I had posted these graphic and other helpful links also... they too have been relocated...

    THEY'RE HERE...

    Cliff
    http://pianomagicnewsletter.com/ (never done - never time for me)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,152

    Default Re: UPDATE & RELOCATION OF MY XARA PRO & WEB DESIGNER SOFTWARE TUTORIALS COLLECTION

    Thanks, Cliff.

    I'm not sure if you mentioned XaraTemplate's tuts on the Xara resource pages but here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/c/xaratemplate/videos. They're also mostly older but could still be useful.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SW England
    Posts
    15,096

    Lightbulb Re: UPDATE & RELOCATION OF MY XARA PRO & WEB DESIGNER SOFTWARE TUTORIALS COLLECTION

    Cliff, thank you for the mention on the https://app.milanote.com/1N6e6D1L7E2...?p=yACZIIWjZNr page.

    It might be better to roll-call with the contributors' names:

    You then click on Find latest posts/started threads.

    If you could indulge me, I have Tagged what I consider to be useful Posts: https://www.talkgraphics.com/tags.php?tag=nugget

    Acorn
    Acorn - installed and active Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+, XDPX, XWD Premium 15 & 12, XPGD10, X3D7, Xara Xtreme 5, back through time (to CC's Artworks).
    Raise software faults with MagiXara: http://support.magix.net/; if Cloud+/Pro+: https://xara.com/contact-us/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    StPeters, MO USA
    Posts
    10,766

    Default Re: UPDATE & RELOCATION OF MY XARA PRO & WEB DESIGNER SOFTWARE TUTORIALS COLLECTION

    Thank you, Cliff.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

    Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    497

    Default Re: UPDATE & RELOCATION OF MY XARA PRO & WEB DESIGNER SOFTWARE TUTORIALS COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Thanks, Cliff.

    I'm not sure if you mentioned XaraTemplate's tuts on the Xara resource pages but here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/c/xaratemplate/videos. They're also mostly older but could still be useful.
    Done... thanks Boy! Added to the 'Personalities' column.
    http://pianomagicnewsletter.com/ (never done - never time for me)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    497

    Default Re: UPDATE & RELOCATION OF MY XARA PRO & WEB DESIGNER SOFTWARE TUTORIALS COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Cliff, thank you for the mention on the https://app.milanote.com/1N6e6D1L7E2...?p=yACZIIWjZNr page.

    It might be better to roll-call with the contributors' names:

    You then click on Find latest posts/started threads.

    If you could indulge me, I have Tagged what I consider to be useful Posts: https://www.talkgraphics.com/tags.php?tag=nugget

    Acorn
    Thanks Acorn... I've replaced all with what you supplied and ... you've been indulged.... I put a link of 'ACORNS PICKS' - MOST USEFUL POSTS.

    Thanks all....

    PS

    Please do not hesitate if you spot and mistakes that need corrected and... if you'd like, or think something should be added, please let me know.
    http://pianomagicnewsletter.com/ (never done - never time for me)

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •