Quote Originally Posted by WideEyedLife View Post
Okay, if I've done this correctly, here is a link to the page I am working on, as a .xar file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/loqgxr98rm...ePage.xar?dl=0

(If I understand dropbox correctly, this link should only access the file I've shared, not my whole account.)

A note about this webpage: I basically just cut and pasted a bunch of buttons as I was working, playing around with my design. And, several times in the beginning stages of playing around, I dragged various images away from their text boxes, before realizing that I had somehow unembedded them. Then I tried to embed them again (but never adding buttons to the embedding). So I have no idea what state of buttons/text/images being embedded together actually exists anymore. I DO know that the images on the lower half of the page NEVER had buttons embedded with them, though.

Sighs. Looking at the layer view on the right doesn't really help me much, either, because I'm such a novice at using the webdesigner side of xara. (I'm hecka good at graphic design, though; so maybe I'll be quick on the uptake?)
WEL, thanks for the upload.

The difference between the top set and the bottom set is the top has a Fade in Effect; the bottom is Instant.

If you change the Instant to Fade in, even with 0 seconds Speed, your problem disappears.
You've found a Bug. I'll spec up the issue for Xara but don't expect a fix.

Acorn