Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mobile variant text panel dispalys correctly in Chrome but does not display on phone

Hi
    This is a wierd one.
    The first image shows the problem page in a narrow Chrome tab displaying the title and the first paragraph correctly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chrome mobile.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	131802

The second shows the same page as it displays on my Samsung S20 Android. The title and first paragraph are missing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Samsung mobile.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	131803

We only see the top line of the second paragraph in the image but the second paragraph does display correctly.

The same issue is happening on several pages that I probably duplicated and so copied the problem onto the newer pages.

Default Re: Mobile variant text panel dispalys correctly in Chrome but does not display on ph

Elliot, I have checked on my Samsung S8 and all pages EN/FR display properly.
    I thought it might be the Lato font but it renders well.

What S20 browser are you using? I use DuckDuckGo.
    Browsers may deal with fonts differently.

It is possible it is a just browser caching issue.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Mobile variant text panel dispalys correctly in Chrome but does not display on ph

Acorn
    Thanks for checking this out. Whatever is was, caching or something it has fixed mitself overnight. It's now working correctly.
    Cheers and on to the next issue.
    Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by eselick View Post
    Acorn
    Thanks for checking this out. Whatever is was, caching or something it has fixed mitself overnight. It's now working correctly.
    Cheers and on to the next issue.
    Elliot
    Elliot, I suggest that your service provider is caching. I would check their support on how to bypass their caching.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat