Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Saving as PHP?

Default Saving as PHP?

Hello, i wanna ask if here is any way to save website as php, not htm.

Default Re: Saving as PHP?

Welcome, sakulmore.

Yes, you can: https://help.xara.com/article/423-ca...-php-into-xara

sakulmore - PHP is a different language than HTML. XARA only exports HTML.

P&G 10, 11, 15; XWD Premium 11,15; XDPX 15.1; XDPX 18.5; XDPX 19; XBuilder;

Lightbulb Re: Saving as PHP?

Quote Originally Posted by sakulmore View Post
    Hello, i wanna ask if here is any way to save website as php, not htm.
    sakulmore, Boy has indicated how you can set up a PHP initialisation section.
    You can then add ".php" to the filename of index, accepting the Xara Rename dialog.
    You should still have a first page named index; Xara expects a blank index.htm file.
    Thereafter, you add in Placeholders of PHP code into your design.
    All this is client-side, you still need PHP on your server and server scripts.

At the server, change the .htaccess file in the root directory to:

• AddType application/x-httpd-php .htm .html

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks all for advices .

Quote Originally Posted by lordgoku View Post
    Hey Sakulmore,
    XARA not supports php. Its a bad for us. i also wanna save in php but it gonnna save in html.
    Welcome to TG lordgoku, can you explain more?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by lordgoku View Post
    Hey Sakulmore,
    XARA not supports php. Its a bad for us. i also wanna save in php but it gonnna save in html.
    How can you say that if an expert of this forum are saying you can save website php not in html with Xara.

Quote Originally Posted by billyjhnson View Post
    How can you say that if an expert of this forum are saying you can save website php not in html with Xara.
    BJ, anyone can say anything on TG; they just might not be right and the Mods have to right to remove salacious material. lordgoku appears to be a one-shot wonder that we refer to as a drive-past. It is difficult for TGers not to rail up, the better option is to stick to clear advice instead.

In lordgoku's case, he is also a spammer who added a hidden link. He is now Toast.

Acorn

Quote Originally Posted by fouadwhatsapp View Post
    Hey fouad, XARA not supports php. Its a bad for us. i also wanna save in php but it gonnna save in html.
    Hey fouad, sorry you have to leave us so soon. Sadly, your contribution of leaving a spamming link in a full stop is contemptible. As a leaving gift, most forums have now got your details.
    What a Grinch!

Acorn

good catch I think I missed that...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...