Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Importing Lottie files

I’m interested in Lottie files. I really don’t know that much about them, but rather cool here and there. They seem to be good for logos and such and small animations.
    - can we make them in Xara pro?
    - can we import ready made Lottie files?

Many thanks and happy New Year to all those changing their websites during the New Year transition.
    ~Bill
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Default Re: Importing Lottie files

Never heard of this but it looks fairly straight forward but the animation options are fairly basic. Perhaps there's more that I didn't see.

It appears that you need to host your json files via lottiefiles.com/preview

These have to be approved so I'm not sure it will as it's a market place to sell animations.

Meanwhile I did try with some of their stock json files and I've attached the xar file here. Again the owl's not my work.

Here's a LINK to the one I submitted but if it's denied this link might not link for long.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 27 December 2021 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Attach xar file
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Never heard of this but it looks fairly straight forward but the animation options are fairly basic. Perhaps there's more that I didn't see.

It appears that you need to host your json files via lottiefiles.com/preview

These have to be approved so I'm not sure it will as it's a market place to sell animations.

Meanwhile I did try with some of their stock json files and I've attached the xar file here. Again the owl's not my work.

Here's a LINK to the one I submitted but if it's denied this link might not link for long.
    Sorry Egg, I downloaded the xara file to see what its about and I only got 2 orange squares.

Hi Joe, seasons greetings.

Yes in xara there are only two orange boxes, which are placeholders. To view, click the Preview web page button to open it in your browser.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	131257  
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 27 December 2021 at 10:01 PM.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Joe, seasons greetings.

Yes in xara there are only two orange boxes, which are placeholders. To view, click the Preview web page button.
    Is it possible to do this in ZDP18? I tried but got nowhere.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I've no idea Larry. Even googling "ZDP18" doesn't give much clues to what they are.
    Egg

I've no idea Larry. Even googling "ZDP18" doesn't give much clues to what they are.
    Oops sorry Egg, XDP18 Not ZDP.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    Is it possible to do this in ZDP18? I tried but got nowhere.
    I only XDP17 and when you preview webpage nothing happens, when you preview in chrome the owl appears and when you mouseover it works. As for Eggs animation it doesn't appear but if you mouseover you get a little popup that says animation by Egg or something on that order. If you preview in Opera they both like they are supposed to.

working for me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	131259

P&G 10, 11, 15; XWD Premium 11,15; XDPX 15.1; XDPX 18.5; XDPX 19; XBuilder;

Thanks Spamiky. Looks like it's been approved now.
    Egg