Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Thanks

Default Thanks

I've been using Photo & Graphic Designer for at least 10 years. Use it for all kinds of things, including making engineering and concept drawings for our pool/pool house/fire pit, other maps, heavily edited PDF books, general image editing for social media, and on and on.

Version 18 is the first time I have NOT had to reset all my custom tool bars and other layout when upgrading to a new version. Also, it seems like the first time it's ever handled higher screen resolutions well (or perhaps large text dpi), in terms of the interface text. For both of these things, I just want to say THANKS to the development team. I really appreciate all the work that has gone into this program, and I hope for continued improvement.

Cheers,
    Alan

Default Re: Thanks

Absolutely agree. I cannot tell you the number of times I had to recreate my personal settings.

Welcome to Talkgraphics, Alan. Nice to have you join us and speak up as a long time user.

Absolutely agree. I cannot tell you the number of times I had to recreate my personal settings.
    Not only You! Everytime an upgrade costs me a lot of time, angry and here in Bavaria a lot of beer (to coole me down)!

always there is, in bavaria, a lot of beer
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Yes it is but I'm still fight to be less – but without succes!
    CHeers!

Quote Originally Posted by arichbourg View Post
    I've been using Photo & Graphic Designer for at least 10 years. Use it for all kinds of things, including making engineering and concept drawings for our pool/pool house/fire pit, other maps, heavily edited PDF books, general image editing for social media, and on and on.

Version 18 is the first time I have NOT had to reset all my custom tool bars and other layout when upgrading to a new version. Also, it seems like the first time it's ever handled higher screen resolutions well (or perhaps large text dpi), in terms of the interface text. For both of these things, I just want to say THANKS to the development team. I really appreciate all the work that has gone into this program, and I hope for continued improvement.

Cheers,
    Alan
    +1
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by ernie-f View Post
    Yes it is but I'm still fight to be less – but without succes!
    CHeers!
    Keep up the good fight Ernie.

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by RKissane View Post
    Keep up the good fight Ernie.

Ray
    Yes, I do. But there is an other problem: I live near the Czech border and they have a good beer too.
    You see, it's like fighting again the windmills. There will be only one end, my!