Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Minor Improvements since my Stroke

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Bob this is terrific. I hope you continue to improve.

Is there a Forget Password or Reset Option or is this with Xara Hosting?
    Me too.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

WOW!!! What a fine group of folk. You all are the best. I really don't know what to say, accept, thank you very much and God Bless.

bob w

Well all I'm back to admit I don't understand. I'm sure do, but I really don't know. I went to
    File > Publish To XARA Hosting > Control Center > then Publish To An Alternate web host, but then as transferred to something I was not familiar with. This a new "Cloud Page"? Needless to say, I did not erase the site see (www.newpathwaysconsulants.com
    I didn't know where to go from there. I don't like coming back here but here I looking for more assistance Please. Thank You So Much.

bob w

Thumbs up Re: Minor Improvements since my Stroke

Quote Originally Posted by musicmanrobert View Post
    Well all I'm back to admit I don't understand. I'm sure do, but I really don't know. I went to
    File > Publish To XARA Hosting > Control Center > then Publish To An Alternate web host, but then as transferred to something I was not familiar with. This a new "Cloud Page"? Needless to say, I did not erase the site see (www.newpathwaysconsulants.com
    I didn't know where to go from there. I don't like coming back here but here I looking for more assistance Please. Thank You So Much.
    bob w
    Bob, it sounds like you have retained your Login credentials.

If so, these are the steps you need:

• Share > Sign into Xara Hosting.
    • Add your Email & Password, if you know them.
      • If not, you really need your Email to then press 'Forget your password' - Xara will then email a Reset and you start again.

• Click the Sign In button - the Dialog disappears.
    • Now, Share > Publish website >> Publish > Publish to > Xara Hosting.
    • Click the Settings button.
    • Click the Explore webspace button.

From here, you can delete your website.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat