Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Re: Nav bar warning "You have at least one button with both a link and a menu

Thank you thank you thank you! Oh, gosh, THANK YOU!

Default Re: Nav bar warning "You have at least one button with both a link and a menu

Sue, you'll discover starting with a blank canvas or simple template will be very rewarding. Look forward to seeing the outcome published.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Initiostar View Post
    Sue, you'll discover starting with a blank canvas or simple template will be very rewarding. Look forward to seeing the outcome published.

Gary
    Thanks to you and Acorn, and a few others, I appreciate all you have done, especially all the "visual" stuff for me. It's because of YOU, and your encouragement, that I will begin to redo some of my websites from scratch, and copying over stuff to make them cleaner and learn more. Thank you all so much...Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

I'm sure you will be hearing from me again, as I venture into new territory and perhaps get lost...AND I appreciate all the patience!

Sue