Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Just would like your opinion on some images I did in painter 6.1. Here's the URL
    http://pasakievich.epilogue.net
    There are images there done in other programs as well as natural media.
    Anyway, let me know what you think!
    Peter
    IP

Just would like your opinion on some images I did in painter 6.1. Here's the URL
    There are images there done in other programs as well as natural media.
    Anyway, let me know what you think!
    Peter
    IP

but i've only been able to see the thumbnails.

(ahhh before I forget) Welcome to the forum! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I saw one card better than aces or kings and for the rest that I have tried, the epilogue server has been torturing me. (and I'm not using dialup. . .I'm coming in with cable)

I don't know if they put this part of the site on the slowest server they own, or if it's located somewhere in outer Siberia . . .most of the pics just aren't coming in. Of course I may need a reboot too. We can't rule that out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

And I had so wanted to see young Samwise. It only took me about 5 seconds to recall him from the Lord of the Rings. Anyway, I'll give it another try later .. maybe they are getting an inordinate number of hits right now and the server just can't handle the traffic.

thanks for dropping by.

I hope you can manage drop by more often [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Athena

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

Outer Siberia,
    I think more like NGC 1365 in outer Fornax.

Yeah I had the same problem on cable, which is a shame as I was in the mood for saying some nice things about the images.

thelonious
    IP

The epilogue online gallery has been running slowly the last few weeks, I think it has been experiencing some growing pain. Anyway, please try again and I appreciate your effort.\
    Peter Sakievich
    IP

Hi Peter and Welcome.
    I too,have had problems viewing your site. What I did manage to see was great. I like your style.

Regards,
    Greg.
    IP

Hi Peter,
    I'm on cable too - seemed fine, was able to view images at the large size. Great Images.
    Good to see your work, inspiring, I like Better Than an Ace or a King especially and feel a strange union with Servant of the People.

Have you read Lord Fouls Bane Trilogy by Steven Donaldson?? Just wondering?

Love Sunny

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    IP

Oh they are terrific. You are quite the artist..
    IP