Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Still not able to activate the portion of the Info Bar that permits me accessing

I want to personnaly thank you so much for your diligence and love for helping strangers like myself. God bless you and thank you once again. You are truly a blessing to me sir.

bob w

Default Re: Still not able to activate the portion of the Info Bar that permits me accessing

you are most welcome - I hope it was helpful to you
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Well, I learned my wife had another lady helping after I went into the hospital. This lady got another (GoDaddy) and build another web site to support the School-see (www.newpathwayconsultans.com)
    You can see by the dates on the pages it's been a while since I've been here. Now I understand that this website comes up along with the new one on (Godaddy). Now, I am trying out how to remove my (MechanicsWeb) website for the time being or until I can bring it up to date. What I found out is, I can't remember the FTP to publish my website. I've looked back over my notes and have note found anything that works. Can anyone please help me on this. I really appreciate any help I can get.

bob w