Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Sharps and Flats and other music symbols

I'm using a trial of Page designer and need to include musical symbols in my text, speckifically shaps and flats.

Could some kind soul please tell me how I do this, please?

I'm not writing staff music which I'm sure is a specia'ist application but drawing an educational guide.

Default Re: Sharps and Flats and other music symbols

Hi, you can use a font like this one or draw the notes and insert them in the Text.

Default Re: Sharps and Flats and other music symbols

flip, why did you choose Page & Layout Designer? It is a very stale product.
    By all means use it in the Trail but also trial Xara Photo & Graphic Designer or Xara Web Designer Premium, which are cheaper and have a very large overlap with your trial one. I doubt you'd miss any features.
    Do check against all the Xara offerings: https://www.xara.com/uk/designer-pro/compare/.

ernie's suggestion beats mine, which was to use Pixbay ==> Insert > From Content Catalogue > Stock Illustrations: musical notes.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat