Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default With these prices...

With these prices why would anyone need a graphic web designer? Specially ones that create websites with Xara. Looking at the features, Xara would be next to impossible to pull of most of the features.

https://www.squarespace.com/pricing

Have a look at the business one with e-commerce.

Default Re: With these prices...

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    With these prices why would anyone need a graphic web designer? Specially ones that create websites with Xara. Looking at the features, Xara would be next to impossible to pull of most of the features.

https://www.squarespace.com/pricing

Have a look at the business one with e-commerce.
    Interesting Behzad. Remember these are US prices. We’re both in Canada. Let’s say it’s around $26 a month. Still equates close to $300 a year. More than enough to justify a Pro+ plan.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Remember my friends, most businesses do not go past 2 years and after 5 years over 80% of them fail. For starters it is a cheap investment to see if their business will work. Having a website is not getting clients. I know this from a fact when my clients say why am i not getting business from google. Dah because SEO is a totally different game, social media is another, and the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Remember my friends, most businesses do not go past 2 years and after 5 years over 80% of them fail. For starters it is a cheap investment to see if their business will work. Having a website is not getting clients. I know this from a fact when my clients say why am i not getting business from google. Dah because SEO is a totally different game, social media is another, and the list goes on.
    behzad, I think you are missing the obvious. You have to purchase a Plan for each customer. As a client, I might not want to have a subscription to cover keeping my site alive. It is something a client could grow into and the ecommerce part then becomes important.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

These are hosting prices, and not all that cheap.

Apparently whatever they are and however they cost, they grown to be the biggest web company around. They are doing something right and people are buying into them. When I used to quote 5k website, prospects would shit in their pants.