Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Unable to preview website ...

I am now getting this message when I attempt to preview the entire website.

"Failed to setup bitmap for rendering. The requested bitmap may be too big."

This does not happen when I preview a single page.

Need some advice. Thanks.

Default Re: Unable to preview website ...

Quote Originally Posted by tvrslr View Post
    I am now getting this message when I attempt to preview the entire website.
    "Failed to setup bitmap for rendering. The requested bitmap may be too big."
    This does not happen when I preview a single page.
    Need some advice. Thanks.
    I get this if I mangle the Pasteboard image by increasing its size.

No idea what images you have so create a copy of your design file and delete half the pages and check if the fault goes away.
    By halving the bad sections each time, you quickly get down to a single page.
    Examine that and half again, this time removing shapes.

Do check that you have optimised your images, although that should never really be a rendering problem.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn,
    Thanks so much for the easy and efficient method. I did as you stated, and quickly found the culprit page using your procedure. Created a new page as it only had minimal content and the whole site previewed as it should.
    Have a great day sir! Tim

Tim, glad it helped.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat