Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be my guest LOL

Default Re: Be my guest LOL

I think it is high time to require that everyone must register and become a member in order to see the content. then hopefully return the favor by contributing content of their own. I'm a big believer of Fair Exchange. If you take something then you should give back in return. Fair is fair. As it is now the unsubscribed guests are being rewarded for bad behavior.

Default Re: Be my guest LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AndFarr View Post
    I think it is high time to require that everyone must register and become a member in order to see the content. then hopefully return the favor by contributing content of their own. I'm a big believer of Fair Exchange. If you take something then you should give back in return. Fair is fair. As it is now the unsubscribed guests are being rewarded for bad behavior.
    AF, thank you for effort in contributing here. I agree with your sentiment but the downside is people will just avoid the Forum altogether. We need the WebBots to search the Posts as the TG Search is naff.

I'll talk to anyone but I do hope for the common courtesy of some reply.
    From personal experience, I have found that TG assistance make the difference in transforming a mediocre site to a a great one, a cartoon gaining a bit more punch, an image problem getting sorted, suddenly realises that the Xara Desktop Application can actually do that!
    I find it disappointing that few come back and describe what that impact was.
    It is a great lift to a contributor to get that feedback. Once you offer your insight and get thanked, you are hooked.

Please all join in.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat